My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I just joined up. I have owned a Rider 155 for a number of years. I keep it up and running myself, but has bothered me that there is no type of group just for the articulated Husqvarna's. So I have started an owners group on facebook and will post in the Husqvarna section when I am allowed to. For now here is a link to it:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/676073995854602/

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Hi Gilly, thanks for joining!

I think that's great you've taken the initiative to create a dedicated group for your particular Husky. I'm sure others will benefit from it! :)

Looking forward to seeing you around!

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Welcome to MLF, thanks for joining and sharing a photo of your Husky. I've always thought those were interesting machines. Hope you post often and tell us of your impressions and experiences with yours.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi all. I just joined up. I have owned a Rider 155 for a number of years. I keep it up and running myself, but has bothered me that there is no type of group just for the articulated Husqvarna's. So I have started an owners group on facebook and will post in the Husqvarna section when I am allowed to. For now here is a link to it:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/676073995854602/
Great machines, along with the Johnsoreds they were copied from and the Stiga Parks ( sure there are more brands out there ) however they would have to represent the smallest sector of the mower market.
I have 4 Huskies , 2 Jhonos and 5 Stigas out of 500 customers.
This is ony because there was a shop that did grey imports of these mowers in this area who closed down a few years back. A friend with a bigger run 100 miles north has arouns 3000 mowers in his repair run and has neve seen an articulated mower.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts