My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked up somewhere between 1-2" last night. It was the first measurable snow of the season. Everything was a nice clean white with bright sun glistening off the snow this morning. Pretty scenery to start the day. :2th:

Here was my view on the way to work at 8:30am:

At work my coworkers promptly greeted me with a growl, "Your weather has returned!" (They are already counting the days until it reaches 85°F again. :rolleyes: )

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Very pretty scene. Even though it means putting the mowers up for the season, but of course now I can get the snow blowers out, but I actually look forward to winter myself.

That cartoon points out how we midwesterners typically respond to the first snow, and it always seems that everyone has forgotten how to drive in it.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
That does look very pretty! Thanks for sharing the photo.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Nice pics! :2th: We got a dusting here, and everybody in my first period class was hoping for a snow day. Not! :rolleyes: ;)
Nothing like sitting in class and watching snow begin to fall... might as well forget about paying attention the rest of class! I remember the days. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
We had a very light dust in certain spots here. The cars from mountain had a inch or more on them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts