My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my playground. They packed it in for winter, too hard to move now!
I got the one today in front, not in here. There are three more in the front where I got ours!

Can see the John Deere we took a carb for the 160, might take head if needed!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot one! Dad isn't interested in the snow blower Kori!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is for sure Mark!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Wow, that's quiet a pile! I wish there was something like that near me! ;) :ROFL
I'd wager there is one near you.. I found out recently there is one about a half an hour from me and it's far.. far bigger than the one Eric posted..

The trick is finding them.. Tractor junkyards take up so little space.. They can basically hide in plain sight.

-Stan

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Showed dad the snow blower zoomed in on my computer. We might check it out next time!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
That place looks like heaven. I could spend oh..I don't know..at least a couple years in there with a can of carb cleaner, a rolling battery, keys for each one, and a toolbox. Getting old engines running is my kind of fun.

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Registered
507 Posts
Its what I do every other week if I don't have customer work to do...one of my latest was a 1973 Briggs and Stratton 5 HP horizontal..I'll probably make a thread for that one too. But, according to the PO, water=oil. Yeah, it runs.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
:ThumbUp:

Wish I had something like that near me

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been our best asset !

·
Registered
507 Posts
Looking at these pictures again, I see some rare stuff in there! I see a Honda tractor that may be one of the inline 2 cylinder liquid cooled models, but not sure. I also see an early Roper Garden Tractor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts