My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

DrBailey!!

Congratulations goes out to DrBailey with his scenic mountain view picture. Entry # 5

Thanks to everyone who participated and made this contest a fun event!

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Congratulations, Doc! :bravo:

Want to thank each individual who entered. They were all great pictures and this wasn't an easy pick.

·
1,329 Posts
Dad Gum! I dont know what to say. I seen this last night,first thing I did was copy the first post and sent it to my Sisters up in IL. They come visit me once or twice each year, I have to take them on a picture taking trip in this area. this pic is there favorite site on the mountain.
anyway, Thanks guys for your votes, there were some really good pics to consider and honestly, winning was far from my mind!:sidelaugh
Thanks again Members and thanks MLF for this forum, I enjoy the camaraderie here. the info,the tips and input on all subjects and projects are second to none.
:cool:party:pics:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations Doc! You are right, there were a lot of great entries and it was hard to pick just one.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in our photo contest and made it a great success.

Maybe we can look at doing this again in the future if the members are interested.:ThumbUp:

Bruce :hohoho:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Congratulations, Doc!! :party :cool
Thanks for entering into the contest! What a beautiful setting out there.

ant to thank each individual who entered. They were all great pictures and this wasn't an easy pick.
I totally agree, thank you to all who entered. I'm already looking forward to our next! :)

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
:party :cool :howdy:

·
1,329 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the kind words, I do enjoy this part of the world, I moved her 1980, it has been great to me from the get go.
I always say " I like pics!" photo contest helps all of us to get to know one another just a little better. Posting pics of our home front, our neck of the woods, our favorite mower, here's what I look like on my mower, you get the idea. :sidelaugh
:hohoho:

·
1,329 Posts
another surprise, I got a Achievement Award for the Fall 2012 Photo contest. Thanks to everyone involved.:ThumbUp:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was definitely our pleasure Doc! I'm actually looking forward to having another one if enough folks are interested. It's nice to see different places and things from other points of views. :2th:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts