My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent yesterday putting the cab & 49 blower on the 314, then mowed the yard for the last time this season using the F525. ~~ grnspot

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Yup, got my snow machines running a little today. Made sure they ran!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Today I used the 10 HP Troy-Bilt chipper/shredder to shred some leaves, two shredder bags full. Then the 5 HP Merry Mac to shred the last of the garden waste. after that, the Troy-Bilt again to chip the brush pile. Pics are older ones, but same tools & jobs! ~~ grnspot

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Nice collection of JD's, it looks like you're all set.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wind's coming up & temps are going down today! Took the window air conditioner out of the bedroom this morning. Also finished the windshield on the Gator & hauled a couple loads of firewood to the shop. Need to store the outdoor chairs in the greenhouse this afternoon. ~~ grnspot

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
This is a busy time of year! I shredded a pile of yard waste the other day and have been bagging up leaves just to try to stay ahead of them, but mst have fallen now.

Started up one snowblower, waiting for parts for another and should check the two stage before much more time goes by.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Tried to get up leaves the other day, thought I was in a snowstorm. They were falling faster than I could pick up.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Kind of crazy. We had a windy storm blow through last weekend and our power went out for most of the day but the kicker is that it was right in time after all the leaves dropped on the backyard. It blew about 90% of them away making this years' cleanup a walk in the park.

·
1,329 Posts
Spent yesterday putting the cab & 49 blower on the 314, then mowed the yard for the last time this season using the F525. ~~ grnspot
I like that cherry picker on the fel. Im affraid my 2210 might be a little lite weight for that. it works good on the 3point. I really like your set up.:ThumbUp:

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
I spent 2-3 hours yesterday doing leaf cleanup. Part of them had blown away from all the wind but they we still pretty heavy on the East side of the house. I mulched and pulled the sweeper to collect the excess and put them on the garden.

Tonight the snow is flying and the ground turning white. Snow won't be around long though with the warm ground and the 50'sF coming back by the end of the week.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like that cherry picker on the fel. Im affraid my 2210 might be a little lite weight for that. it works good on the 3point. I really like your set up.:ThumbUp:
I used to use one on my 140 w/Johnson loader. You just have to use common sense on what you plan to lift. 140 was on the ramps before lifting the cab! ~~ grnspot

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts