My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Be sure to drop by and visit our Facebook page and hit the "Like" button for the site, While your there leave a few comments on some of the posts too. :ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there anything anyone would like to see on our MLF Facebook site? :dunno:

·
1,329 Posts
I think there are so many people that thinks after a lawn mower gets age on it , It should be sold to a scrap yard and crushed!
If a pic of our hobbies were posted from time to time folks would see how interresting it would be to save there old work horse for everyone to see, and share stories about from past years.
A well kept lawn mower, a rebuilt/refurbed mower or a brand fired NEW mower,even a field find mower is interresting. something for anyone to relate to.
I am particularly partial to pics of anything, they say more then words. JMHOpinion

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a good point Doc, anyone of us can upload pictures of our equipment or even pictures of events we may have attended like a plow day or a show. We could even post pictures of new equipment or comments about what we like/dislike about it.

We can also invite some of our Facebook friends to check us out. A lot of folks do not know they can get help when they are having problems with their equipment. :cool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts