My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my babe back from the Ducati dealer after having some needed services performed and some new accessories I've had sitting in the closet for too long installed as well. She's all ready for 2017 and am crossing my fingers that I'll be able to make it down to Cali sometime later this year to do some canyon shredding.

Here's what was done:
-Timing belts
-Pirelli Scorpion Trail tires
-Rear brake pads
-Antigravity lithium ion battery- (85% lighter than the stock lead acid battery) + associated maintenance charger
-Rizoma clutch & front brake fluid reservoirs
-Superlite quick-change rear sprocket assembly with a 2-up size on the rear
-C/S sprocket
-DID Gold series 525 x-ring chain

Haven't really ridden her yet after the service but the anticipation and adrenaline are pumping!! I think these tires are going to take a little getting used to though compared to the Q3s I had on before. I'm really hoping I like 'em and they'll be what I'm expecting them to be.

When it comes to pics of her, I have to be restrained!

· Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No dirt! :tango_face_surprise :tango_face_grin:

Dry clutch and an 848 flywheel, baby...

· Premium Member
9,020 Posts
Austen ,I'm disappointed you did not take any pictures??? BWHAHA!
That is one sweet bike! I don't ride but when I was a tiny little boy rode with dad on his Honda 350 way back in the day! His dad saw a picture of him on it and had such a cow dad was forced to sell it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.