My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is it at on the Briggs and Stratton Commercial Turf 27HP 810cc motor on my Ferris IS700z 0 turn mower? I cannot find it for the life of me lol.

is it up under the engine or something? I havent lifted it up yet and I cannot find it on the owners manual either.

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
After navigating through Briggs and Stratton's very frustrating web site, I think I finally found the information needed to find an operator's manual for the engine on Amazon of all places.

I hope this the correct number for the engine on your Ferris. 49T877-0004-G1

if so the operator's manual shows the drain plug down next to the bottom of the oil fill tube, and some versions evidently have a hose attached to it to get the drain point out away from the engine.

View attachment B&S owner's manual.pdf

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
I know I'm just a newbie here, but I think my fallowing comment is reasonable.

We have ALL had a moment now and then. Trying to figure something new out when your tired, over caffinated, excited, distracted, time pressured, etc.. can get the best of any of us.

At least your willing to get in there and try to learn something for yourself. At least you asked before getting into something you weren't sure about.

We ALL had a first day we picked up a wrench. Even Einstein's momma had to teach him to tie his shoes (and he never got that good at it).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts