My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to say it, but sometimes I think our Charlie has it better than I do. He gets his blankie fluffed up for him everyday. He doesn't really like to have his picture taken though.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nothing wrong with that, if he can get away with it!

Chief has a bed behind my recliner, when he's not in my lap! Dottie sleeps there when we are nearby, this was the first time they were both in it at the same time! ~~ grnspot

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Well, no I don't spoil mine at all. They know they are not allowed on the couch....

Hmmmm, I don't think anyone can see me here....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nothing wrong with that, if he can get away with it!

Chief has a bed behind my recliner, when he's not in my lap! Dottie sleeps there when we are nearby, this was the first time they were both in it at the same time! ~~ grnspot
Are yours both pure bread Dalmations? They are both beautiful dogs:2th:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Are yours both pure bread Dalmations? They are both beautiful dogs:2th:
Yes & thanks!

Chief will be 8 next month & dottie turned 1 last month:

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Ohh yes...

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Chief & Dottie aren't allowed on the furniture, unless I'm already there. They make good lap warmers! They do, however, have their own blankets! ~~ grnspot

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
When my Smoke was alive, we spoiled him badly!! He was a rescue Siberian Husky. He passed about a year ago of cancer. One of the reasons we started restoring machines! He was a inside dog, due to him having a rough start was a handful at times. Food aggression, Guarding food, alpha issues. Loved him even more. He seemed closest to me as I tried to be his boss. Miss that dog. Sorry to tell story was just reminiscing.............

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Huskies have the prettiest eyes. I can see why you'd miss Smoke.

O.K., so how many celebrate your pet's birthday?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Guess I should post some pics of our pets.

This is our youngest cat Olive, chasing the computer screen saver:). We found her outside our old apartment one night, only about a few weeks old. She had been abandoned, most likely the runt of her littler. She can be very moody, doesn't want to be bothered with unless she decides she wants attention, and hates our dog, but she for some reason loves our oldest son (9yrs old) and sleeps with him almost every night. Shes about 3 or 4 years old now.

This is Sage. She just turned 2yrs old back on 4-11. We got her from a local humane society when she was about 4months old. All they could tell us was that she was a hound mix. shes great with our kids, plays rough, but wouldn't hurt a fly, and used to lick anyone that came in the door. Since bringing our baby boy home 4months ago, she has become more protective though which really surprised us. She listens great in the house, other than chasing our other cat Timone (shes scared of olive:) ), but get her outside in the yard, and all bets are off;) She is truely a girl though, she loves her collars, gets so excited when my wife brings home a new, "pretty" one for her. If you take her collar off, she will actually follow you around and carry on until you put it back on. Never met a dog that liked them before:)

This is Sage the day we brought her home

We also have another cat, Timone that was a farm cat my wife recued when we first started dating. I'd say he is about 8yrs old now. Super friendly cat, loves everyone, even tolerates the dog at times. Unfortunately I don't have a good picture of him I can upload at the moment.

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is our baby girl "Taylor" ..... although, she isn't a 'baby' anymore !. Actually she is a "few" pounds overweight ?, but of course I had nothing to do with that !?!?!?!? ...."my foot" !. She will be 3 years old this June and loves to watch ..... "Dog Whisperer" along side of her best friend "Junior" the Russian blue cat.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Very cute pup!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Don't know where you'd get the idea they're spoiled:

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
My guys aren't spoiled, they already smelt that bad. :2th:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Love all the pics. Here's my lady of leisure in her favorite winter spot.
image.jpeg

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
^

Now that's a funny pose! Does she lay in that position a lot or did you just happen to catch her like that one time?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts