My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin took a pic of her dinner table, I think she had unannounced guest. Interesting anyway. what's the opinion here guy's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Well, DrB...

I have to say that someone, somewhere, will give you a hundred reasons why the picture has a ghostly image. And it's easy for them, especially when they aren't there, haven't ever experienced anything remotely like it or, just like to de-bunk stuff rather than speculate on the possibilities.

There have been many, documented cases with physical evidence that strange things have happened to credible people. They can't all be liars, thrill seekers and wanna-be's for that 15 minutes of fame. Personally, I haven't had any type of encounters with entities from the other side*....but I'm not so dumb to challenge the 'Hereafter', appirations or beings trapped in between.

*Once, a very long time ago, and a bachelor at the time, I was walking down the hallway of my small (and very old) rental home. Something struck me in the back and as I turned around a penny hit the floor. Now, I was alone, nobody around...and it's something that truly did happen to me. It was very unsettling to me, but as time went by I explained it away as just a weird thing. But, decades later, I still vividly recall those few seconds...and never fully convinced myself that I was really alone.

·
Administrator
6,218 Posts
Two thoughts..

(1) Smoke from a candle or cigarette sifting in the picture.

(2) Reflection from something in the room on the lens at just the right angle.

As for ghosts, I'm of the firm belief we know far less about our world and what is going on around us then we realize. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,105 Posts
I'd swear that there's ghosts or goblins in some of my engines at times! Otherwise, I'd agree, there's stuff we just don't understand.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well... a few things..... One... lots could happan to that picture... lot of steam in the air with all the cooking. A lot of people around, doors opening and closing, etc... so a lot of things could have caused it..

on the other side, during the holadays there is a lot of friend/famley/love engery around the house... if a spirt was going to latch on to something, that enginery would be it. I think we all think fondly of loved ones we have lost during that time of year. Could that thinking about be calling them?? Just maybe..

I would rank myself as a semi beliver... the sicince guy in me tells me that engery does not just disapear... it gets transferd to something else... lot of engery in a living lifeform.... it has to go somewere.

·
Administrator
7,356 Posts
It's probably just the steam comming off of the food.

two thoughts..

(1) smoke from a candle or cigarette sifting in the picture.

(2) reflection from something in the room on the lens at just the right angle.
+1

well... A few things..... One... Lots could happan to that picture... Lot of steam in the air with all the cooking. A lot of people around, doors opening and closing, etc... So a lot of things could have caused it..
+1

·
Registered
55 Posts
It looks to be dried lens cleaner to me.

Can't be steam because the plume starts below the table holding the food.

G

·
I love food and I agree that it looks like it might just be from the lens cleaner, Hey DrBailey can I come to your house, I promise to eat you out of your house and home Ha Ha.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts