My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm brand new here and seeking some information. I recently acquired a Dixon ZTR 503 Commercial mower that appears to be a 1991 model. This mower came to me in a "package deal". It has a Kohler Magnum 20 that runs quite well and the mower itself seems to run just fine. I've added a couple pictures of it below as taken the day that I received it. I've power washed it and cleaned it up a bit since these photos. The gentleman that I purchased this from actually owned a lawn mower repair business. However, his health had been poor over the past few years; so he had not done much with it. I really don't need something of this size to mow the property with and would like to sell it. The problem is, I have NO idea what its worth. Ive searched the web for others like it and it seems that it lands anywhere between 300 and 600. However, I really wanted to run it past some folks who know more about these than I. Also just to be clear... I'm not placing it for sell on this site. I just want some help knowing what its worth. Thank You!!

James (3fan)

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Combat vehicle Bumper Office equipment

Tire Combat vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dixon is out of business
So parts will be not be as simple to order. Pulleys and belts hydros should be available special model specie parts may need to be sourced used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.