My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help:
I have two 'dead' Gravelys and a shelf full of parts. I would really like to get at least one of them running, before winter. I'm dreaming about lots of snow so I can test my "dog eater" snow blower.

Being mechanically challenged, a total klutz, being closer to the truth. I'm hoping someone in my neck of the woods, in or close to Calgary, might be able to make my dream a reality.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome aboard! Be prepared for some very intrigued folks! :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to the forum jcobo.
I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that is near you but I'll look into it.
First things first, what kind of gravelys do you have? I'm guessing two wheelers because you mentioned having a dog eater. Pictures would be good and if you have the serial numbers I can get you the years if you're interested. Heck if you feel confident enough I can guide you through getting at least one running. More often than not it's clean the carb and points and it'll run.
Did I mention pictures are highly encouraged here as well? :ROFL
Here's a link to the manuals if you want to look around.
OldGravelys.info: Gravely Manuals

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
:welcome: to MLF! Gravely's are fine machines, that are very hard to kill. Let's see if we can get your 2 going again :cool

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jcobo :mlf:

IMHO any Gravely is worth saving and they always seem to be work horses. Good choice for a "project" and someone here can help you get her running again I'm sure.

How about some photos of the pair ??

:wwp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts