My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Thanks!

I've always wished we could have it year-round for the extra hour of light in the evening- especially this time of year when it gets dark a lot sooner.

·
Registered
148 Posts
DST takes away from my family time. If I work outside and have to be active while I can see, I have to leave and return home an hour later. I'd much rather start and end an hour earlier than later. Let me qualify this with adding that this applies in the early days of changing from standard time early in spring and staying on daylight saving time late in the fall. I think it's great, but wish we had about two less weeks of it in the spring and fall.

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
I had to get up early today to make sure the mouse traps dad left outside are tripped. I have a family of basically pet Chipmunks that I would feel bad if one got into a trap! The Chipmunks hear me opening the birdseed can and come running! They hang out by tractors, thankfully too big to go into engines!! ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
DST takes away from my family time. If I work outside and have to be active while I can see, I have to leave and return home an hour later. I'd much rather start and end an hour earlier than later. Let me qualify this with adding that this applies in the early days of changing from standard time early in spring and staying on daylight saving time late in the fall. I think it's great, but wish we had about two less weeks of it in the spring and fall.
It gets to me still. Especially of the evening time. It's just a harsh and sudden adjustment, and to me its annoying, at least for a week or so...:2cents:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I had to get up early today to make sure the mouse traps dad left outside are tripped. I have a family of basically pet Chipmunks that I would feel bad if one got into a trap! The Chipmunks hear me opening the birdseed can and come running! They hang out by tractors, thankfully too big to go into engines!! ;)
That's the coolest! Snap a photo next chance you get some we can see your extended family! :sidelaugh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts