My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, it isn’t a lawn mower question, but…

Anyone know where you can get an entire hose kit for one of these or any of the models similar? I know that craftsman makes one looks exactly the same just red and also Troy bilt. Need the hose, handle and both ends.

Ive seen a few of these come up for sale in my area in the last year or so, but don’t come with the hose. And I can’t find anywhere that sells the pieces as a unit. Part-by-part would be fairly expensive.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.