My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
6,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum dblgun! How many estimated hours of operation / years of operation does the mower have on it?

Since you've already tried purging it, sounds like your probably looking at either trying to rebuild it or replace it by the symptoms.

· Administrator
6,319 Posts
Mark:

Although the lawnmower is several years old it has not been used very much. I know it sounds like a cliche but it is owned by a little old lady who did not use it very often. She is my next door neighbor and I am just trying to help her out. She's on a fixed income, so I thought I would see if I could do anything for her before taking it to a professional. Maybe save her some money.
Hilly ground or any snow plowing? That will add some additional wear. Unfortunately if you can still get a replacement they are not cheap. Sears is showing it no longer available for replacement. :(

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/par...P0212168/00003?blt=06&prst=0&shdMod=917258552

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.