My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A leading consumer publication has just released their walk-behind mowers report, and Honda snagged 6 out of the top 7 slots. #7 was also rated a best buy.

#1. HRX2175VYA (link)
#2. HRX2175VKA (link)
#3. HRX217VKA (link)
#4. HRR216VLA (link)
#6. HRR216VYA (link)
#7. HRR216VKA (link)

So you sharp-eye readers might ask, "What's the diff between #2 and #3?" Let me tell ya:

#2 is the newest version of the HRX217VKA, which has the Select Drive self-propel design.
Move the lever to change speed, use the round knob to set the maximum speed:

#3 is the an earlier version (limited stock available) that uses the Smart Drive design.
Press/release the control to change speed:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Small wonder Robert.
I have two Hondas, well 3 if we can count Brenda's CRV and I had no idea that an OPE engine could be so easy to start. Not even 1 pull. Half a pull will do it most of the time. :ThumbUp:
I really love the twin blades too. Makes for a lot more mowing between bag dumps. :ThumbUp:
Love the CRV too. And to think I was ready to buy a Ford if the salesman hadn't started with the car crap B.S. So I walked out and went next door to the Honda dealership. Been smiling ever since.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Honda is always at the top of my list.... Seems like everything I've ever owned works flawlessly. It's not hard to understand.... They just do what they're supposed to do. From cars to generators every engine they make last with the right maintenance... (and sometimes when you don't) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts