My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:party
A big congrats to our two newest Super Mods, motorhead12 and Ericjr16!!

These two have always been very avid staff members that are dedicated to our hobby and do everything they can to make MLF an enjoyable experience for everyone. Whether it is working behind the scenes or answering questions, they are working for you.

Let's give a round of applause to Ericjr16 and motorhead12!

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Bravo guys! Well deserved for both of you. You both bring so much to our family here at MLF. It's always a pleasure reading your posts, and your both so very helpful to all who come here for help and advise. I know I've learned a lot from you, and look forward to the future with you both.

An A.T.T.A.B.O.Y. for both of you!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Thanks guys!! God willing the power will not go to my head! ;) :sidelaugh:howdy::dunno::bag::help::sorry:

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
I demand a recount and a full hanging chad investigation :p

Nahhh, just messing. You guys are a big part of what makes MLF what it is. Thanks for all you do here :ThumbUp:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
These guys have put in long hours of volunteer work around this place.... It's about time and well desereved!!! :2th::2th::2th:

Thanks guys!! God willing the power will not go to my head! ;) :sidelaugh:howdy::dunno::bag::help::sorry:
Can't see that happening Eric.... You're just not that kinda guy! :)

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Thanks guys!

Reactions: bwhitsonjr

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Thanks Smitty!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Ok, let's put our Super Mods to the test. Riddle me this Batman, why is it when I log in sometimes the info in my signature changes.:scratch: Tonight it says I have 12 Eddlemans when it should be 16, and the Bunton mower was taken off months ago. The two ribbons should be on the same line. Now tomorrow when I log in it may be correct again. I've had it do this several times.:dunno:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
You kidding Smitty, I can barely find the Super zone let alone do anything with out Nuclear meltdown!!! :) I'll try to look, need to go to school!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, let's put our Super Mods to the test. Riddle me this Batman, why is it when I log in sometimes the info in my signature changes.:scratch: Tonight it says I have 12 Eddlemans when it should be 16, and the Bunton mower was taken off months ago. The two ribbons should be on the same line. Now tomorrow when I log in it may be correct again. I've had it do this several times.:dunno:
I don't think that I've ever been able to convince anyone else that this does happen, so I'm happy to hear the testimony. :) I've been contacted from devans once or twice before in the past about this happening to him too.

Mark has explained it before and I think it has something to do when the forum does an automatic update. Mine will usually change on its own soon after I've made a revision. If I re-save my signature a second time after it reverted back, it will usually not automatically change again until I make another revision and the whole cycle starts over. Whenever this happens, I've always found that when I go into my signature, it is in the format that I last saved it despite what actually appears when I post. If you simply re-save it, it will then display normally again. You don't actually have to redo your signature as its still there, just re-save it. Why this only happens to some folks, I don't know.

Send me a PM with any changes that you would like to have made to your signature and I'm more than happy to make them.

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Mines doing it tonight actually. My US flag is back that I had on during Memorial day. But when I look in the control panel at my signature it is not there. Given it is the 4th of July I'll wait and resave after the holiday. :ThumbUp:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts