My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clarence was a farmer, he had a small farm next to the river with his wife. His livestock did well, his crops were good, he loved his beautiful wife, . His world was great, --- except for one thing --- BUBBA!

Now, Bubba lived across the wide, deep river from Clarence and for some unknown reason, he hated Clarence. Bubba would go down to the river's edge every day & holler at Clarence; I hate you Clarence, if I could get across this river, I'd come over there & beat the tar out of you!!! This went on for months, then, one day the government decided to build a bridge nearby. As Government projects do, it took a long time to complete the bridge, so every day Bubba would got to the river's edge & scream at Clarence; I hate you & if I could get to you, I'd beat you up!!!

Well, the day finally came, the bridge was finished, Bubba made his daily trip to the river to yell at Clarence. When he returned home, his wife, who was really tired of his ranting about Clarence, told him "if you hate him that much, go across the new bridge & carry out your threat". Bubba thought about it a while & said "I'm going"!

Bubba returned home shortly, white as a sheet & in a cold sweat! His wife asked him "what happened", he replied (shakily) "I started across that new bridge & saw this sign that said Clearence 11FEET 6 INCHES, I sure didn't know he was that big!!!!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Clarence was a farmer, he had a small farm next to the river with his wife. His livestock did well, his crops were good, he loved his beautiful wife, . His world was great, --- except for one thing --- BUBBA!

Now, Bubba lived across the wide, deep river from Clarence and for some unknown reason, he hated Clarence. Bubba would go down to the river's edge every day & holler at Clarence; I hate you Clarence, if I could get across this river, I'd come over there & beat the tar out of you!!! This went on for months, then, one day the government decided to build a bridge nearby. As Government projects do, it took a long time to complete the bridge, so every day Bubba would got to the river's edge & scream at Clarence; I hate you & if I could get to you, I'd beat you up!!!

Well, the day finally came, the bridge was finished, Bubba made his daily trip to the river to yell at Clarence. When he returned home, his wife, who was really tired of his ranting about Clarence, told him "if you hate him that much, go across the new bridge & carry out your threat". Bubba thought about it a while & said "I'm going"!

Bubba returned home shortly, white as a sheet & in a cold sweat! His wife asked him "what happened", he replied (shakily) "I started across that new bridge & saw this sign that said Clearence 11FEET 6 INCHES, I sure didn't know he was that big!!!!!
:sidelaugh :sidelaugh Good One! :ROFL

·
Premium Member
6,113 Posts
Now that's funny right there, I don't care what anybody says.:sidelaugh

Thanks for the chuckle of the day.:sidelaugh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts