My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Built Samantha and Derwood a Catio. Derwood would stay out there all day if he could, Samantha not so much. They both come running back in when a loud train comes along.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
6,213 Posts
Nice. They sure look like they love it. Funny how they'll sit out there for hours, isn't it. Charlie loves going out to our gazeebo. He walks across the deck from the back door, and even though the stairs that would take him out to the back yard are right there, he waits until the gazeebo door is open and sits in his favorite chair for hours just snoozing away.

· Premium Member
9,020 Posts
Awesome! So hay they get to enjoy the outdoors without hurting any wildlife! Don't know if they are like that or not Smitty! I know I have some cats go through here every so often. Just had to remove a deceased Chipmunk from yard. One of my feeder chips, don't like cats here for obvious reasons!

· Registered
219 Posts
YOU bet they love it. It is like cat TV for them. Any movement or birde in the yard they just watch.. The Tabby looks sort of like our cat. Sandi has a white bib and 4 white paws.. He likes to follow me around the yard. But when I start a motor he is gone.. :ROFL
Anybody watch My Cat from ****.. It is on Animal Planet Saturday night. The host Jackson Galaxy is weird but his tips have helped our cat..

· Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! So hay they get to enjoy the outdoors without hurting any wildlife! Don't know if they are like that or not Smitty! I know I have some cats go through here every so often. Just had to remove a deceased Chipmunk from yard. One of my feeder chips, don't like cats here for obvious reasons!
Eric they are basically indoor cats. The only time they have been outside is on a leash, don't know what they would do on their own. They are content to sit and watch the bird feeders and squirrels.

· Premium Member
9,020 Posts
Nice! Wish people did this here! Chased one out other morning. It has sneaking under tractors to kill my one Chipmunk :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.