My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I going to get a case 442, hopfully this week, and i need some info on attachments and other general info on this tractor:D
and also
Can you take a case 220 hydro cylinder and put it on the case 442?:confused:
If so how easy would it be?:confused:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also

Also would my mower deck for my case 220 fit the 442?:confused:
Thanx I'm new at the case stuff.... actually the whole lawnmower thing i got my first in the summer!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Case, it's been my experience, with a little ingenuity and moderate fabricating skills, you can make anything work!

Even if you don't have expensive equipment like welder, plasma cutter, band saw or chop saw, the basic drill press and a 4 1/2" grinder with cut off wheels can produce excellent results. I have all of the above....but, often use the drill press and cut off wheels just for fun :D

Sorry, I don't know the specifics for your questions though.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I'm almost certain the 220 mower deck will fit on the Case 442, but I'd recommend that you take a few measurments to make sure. Most of the Case's(220,442, 444, 446) had very similar frames and if I'm not mistaken, most of the attatchments are interchangeable also. But, like Mark777 mentioned, if you have a few basic metalworking tools you can make any adjustments that need to be made.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx

Thanx guys :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Case owner

I'm brand new to the Case line and wanted to jump in on this discussion. Being new I was looking for a CASE 442 attachments book, does anyone know where to find anything like that. I have a mover deck attachment that I have a few questions about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts