My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1966 Craftsman Suburban 12 HP Tractor and it has a Walbro carburetor on it. I have had problems with the float leaking and my repair effortshave not been successful. I would like to buy a new float oeen a new carburetor but I have not found a place to buy them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome to MLF Bob. Let me have the part numbers off of the carb and while your at it, do you have the model# from the tractor as well as the engine #s. That will help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to MLF Bob. Let me have the part numbers off of the carb and while your at it, do you have the model# from the tractor as well as the engine #s. That will help.
The carburetor is a Walbro and it has the letters LME in the casting and it has the numer 16 on it as well. The Model # of the tractor is 917.99420. The engine model # is HH120-120001.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Bob

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
OK, what I found is that your part# is 75-502-1 (float assy) and it is no longer available by Walbro but tecumseh has the same part as 27105 which everyone appears to have for @ $20 or less. You may want to call and confirm this with whoever you buy from. Its also compatible with many of the LME series carbs.
Let me know how that turns out.

FP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts