My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bolens has the hydraulic lift but no angle on the snow plow ,,, what parts would I need to do the left -right angle it's an 1886 large frame 18 hp kohler thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
I'm guessing you want to be able to the hydraulics to adjust the angle. First, does your tractor have more than one outlet for the hydraulics?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe it does have all the hook ups for hydraulics. yes I need whatever brackets hoses cylinder to make the plow power right or left...when I bought this tractor a year ago all it had was the power lift , just to raise or lower the blade...forgive my descriptions of things as I am pretty new to the snow plow world

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
I believe it does have all the hook ups for hydraulics. yes I need whatever brackets hoses cylinder to make the plow power right or left...when I bought this tractor a year ago all it had was the power lift , just to raise or lower the blade...forgive my descriptions of things as I am pretty new to the snow plow world
No problem. I'm new the the hydraulics world.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys for the help , thanks eric for the link to samsbolens the drawing is what I was looking for ....now depending on whether the parts are still available will depend on if I can get done what I want to

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
No problem! Us Bolens folk have to stick together! ��

1 - 7 of 7 Posts