My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anyone have opinions on this place,

We just had a new one pop up in town and was wondering if they were good or not. And I'm not talking about good for the diet either! :sidelaugh

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have plenty of KFCs, Popeye's, Churches (Use too) and Maryland Fried Chickens but this one is new...I'll have to give you guys a revue...you know....in the interests of the greater good and the benefit of all who may be concerned... :2th:

·
1,329 Posts
We have plenty of KFCs, Popeye's, Churches (Use too) and Maryland Fried Chickens but this one is new...I'll have to give you guys a revue...you know....in the interests of the greater good and the benefit of all who may be concerned... :2th:
We had a Popeyes for a short time, our County voted WET a couple years ago, Now it a booze store.:bag:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Its good!!!!

But I like Popeye's the best.

Its pretty hard to mess up yard bird in a fryer

Now whats really good, is my boneless skinless chicken brests fried in a 50/50 mixture of cornbread and flour with some lemon pepper, then homemade gravy to go on top of it :ThumbUp:

Learned from the best .... Mom, who learned from one better my grandma

·
Registered
148 Posts
I see lots of BoJangles in the Carolinas when I am working up there. We don't have quite as many in Georgia. I eat there now and then, and it's good, maybe not as good as KFC Crispy, but better than KFC Original recipe. I think I like BoJangles better than Popeye's. There, you have my $0.02 worth!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.