My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I guess you could say my name is BelgianBillie bc my nickname is Billie and i come from Belgium. Not Belgium, WI, but Belgium europe.

I moved to WI a couple of years ago and i love it here. I call it the Shire of the States. The hills are glowing and green, the people are stout, friendly and open. Everyone loves beer and food.

Paradise. (for 6 months out of the year).

I signed up for the forum bc i am buying my lawn mower for my new house and i need to learn about maintenance.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome aboard Billie, good to have you. You'll get plenty of info on your mower, just ask away! :2th:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Welcome to MLF! Thanks for joining.

·
Premium Member
6,110 Posts
:mlf:

Love for the upper midwest, food, beer and mowers. You've definitely got your priorities straight there Billie, glad to have you join us, you're going to fit in great here.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
:mlf: Welcome to the forum, Billie! I live in the Empire State, but my family comes from Missouri, and that's the place I really identify with, so I can definitely agree with you that people in the Midwest are some of the friendliest anywhere. :ThumbUp: :howdy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts