My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, It's been cold lately.. Especially tonight..

Yeah, Quite cold..

KEEP WARM FRIENDS! (This does not apply to our southern members such as Fiver who are most likely trying not to overheat whilst sipping cold beer in the pool..)

-Stan

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
No kidding! I didn't bother to step outside at all yesterday. I think it got up to a whopping -10 here during the day with wind chills down around -30 or so.

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
KEEP WARM FRIENDS! (This does not apply to our southern members such as Fiver who are most likely trying not to overheat whilst sipping cold beer in the pool..)

-Stan
Hey.... mid 20s last night, highs in the low 40s today. BTW, my pool is not heated either and I gave up beer years ago... :p

·
1,329 Posts
we are up to 18 already, and I have a water line thawed out already, first time that has happened in this house.
Im going to really appreciate the 40'S

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Rough work day for me! I had the long john top and flannel pants on plus multiple layers to DRIVE my work van!! A lot of empty air to keep warm and opening doors to unload let heat out! :( I felt cold all day and took the wind out of me! Feel real tired, was a 3-350 mile driving day.
Woke up @ 12:30 last night to house making loud bangs!? Contracting siding or heating ducts?? Got to -40 wind chill here. My poor wild birds needed my feeders today, they sucked it down by looks of it. Mom said hey were very busy!
I should go try to start the tractors....................... NOT!!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
I feel you guys, stay safe!

I wouldn't be able to handle it.

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
I looked out the back window yesterday and there was a morning dove just sitting in our heated bird bath, kind of hot tub style. It warmed up to a little above zero yesterday, and the squirrels finally came out of were ever they've been hunkered down in to get some corn off of the deck. It's zero out as of 6:00 am here with a predicted high of 10 degrees! Supposed to get to the high 30s by this weekend. Woo hoo! Get out the short sleeves!

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Glad there's some relief in sight!

Supposed to get to the high 30s by this weekend. Woo hoo! Get out the short sleeves!
Don't forget the sun block!

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
My lowest temp was -9°F with a minimum windchill reading of -35°F. I like cold but that windchill is pushing it a bit even for me. :D

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
It got up to 28% today! I washed the workvan it was so warm!!! The water froze on pavement slower than normal!!!!! ;) :dunno::bag::sidelaugh

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
We got 2" of snow this morning. Now to see if any machine will move, they are in ice dad told me!! I haven't been over there this week so far! :(

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It was 49 today... No Snow.. Although I hear we are supposed to get some later on..

I Personally hate weather like this.. Which is why I've been such a downer lately :ROFL

-Stan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts