My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first I had the computer issues, still working out kinks in new one. Learning Windows 8 isn't easy either. Then Dr called me on Wednesday with troubling news. They did a biopsy of my Thyroid last Friday. Well it came bad cancerous in a small spot. God knows it scared me a lot. Mom had hers out and she is ok thank God. Today I have to go in for consultation. Thought they were taking care of it today way Dr talked! I am not worrying as it does nothing for you. God will take care of it.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Very sorry to hear this Eric. My best thoughts and hopes are with you for a full and speedy recovery. If you ever need somebody to talk to, we're right here, bud.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Stay positive Eric, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Waiting in local mall for Cat scan appointment a couple hours from now. Too far to go home. Had to fast since 8:00AM and starving. Dad came for support. Only good place to sit is food court ��

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
God will take care of it.
You're right, he will take care of it! Remember, he is bigger than it and has gone before you. He will not fail you. He is faithful.

Here is some scripture for you to read:

Pslam 9: 9 -10

Pslam 86 : 6-7

Psalm 34 : 6 & 17

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Watch for his deliverance.

God does answer prayers!
Amen.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Austen, needed that! Well nurse screwed up when they told me 8 hours fasting. Was only supposed to fast 4. Felt very sick and real tired by 3. They saw this and rushed me in to test and gave me gram crackers. I am diabetic and wasn't good to not eat so long. Thank God the deli sandwich hit the spot. Poor dad was with me for support all day. We both tired now.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm late on this one Eric, but still prayers and best wishes coming from me and mine. I know what its like (as do others here) to go through medical issues. Some worse than others, but nothing that is "not normal" is enough to throw a monkey wrench into the works.

The best and only thing you can do is "Keep on, keepin on" brother.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks pocket! I am trying to just ride it out. I know who is in charge! No worries. Just wish I did not fast so long as it messed my head up!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Wow Eric, I'm sorry to hear about your bad news, your in my thoughts and prayers! The Doc's can do amazing things these days, I hope they can get you taken care of and you can put this in rear view mirror as soon as possible. Take care my friend...

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. Thought of you today Mike! Saw nice Impala at DR office!

Reactions: BOSOX

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys! Good night sleep helped a lot! Thank God it isn't as bad as it could be. I'll be fine, just hate waiting. Makes your mind play tricks on you. Worry and fear try to sneak in, have to fight them off! :)

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Been seeing your posts on FB,

Hoping for the best for you!!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you my friend! Happy Birthday late! Felt so crappy Friday kinda forgot to wish it for you! Got to go to emergency care spot of my Dr's for a blood test at 8:00AM . The stuff they used for cat scan made me stop a Diabetes med for 48 hours. They need to test to see if I can re start them.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well still have Iodine in system, so skipped meds again. Guess CT scan was clean. Now to schedule operation.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
We are all here for ya buddy!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts