My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again everyone I've been away for a few months busy starting a small farm with my father but when I found this I knew I needed to make time to post. Everyone here was extremely helpful and encouraging when I built my sons Penn craft for his birthday. Again thank you for that. Not really sure I know what I have here but maybe a colt I'm hoping a colt. For starters I bought it right no matter what it is, it'll run on starting fluid. Here's a few pictures and what I need to know to get started is where am I going to find some id tags? I'm baffled. Last owner was the original owner but unfortunately dementia and alztimers has taken hold of his mind and the family has no clue. I look forward to everyone's input, know how and ideas. Thanks

· Premium Member
9,020 Posts
How are you trying to upload picture??

· Premium Member
9,020 Posts
When you post picture, go to small Square icon on top of post area you write in. It is by small world with link. Click that square and in dialog area of square paste your photobucket address. use direct link from photobucket as well!

· Premium Member
9,020 Posts
Can you go to photobucket page, click direct link and then right click onto a reply? I can do it for you I think. If not Mark may be able to as he is better computer geek than this old wrench head! ;)

· Premium Member
9,020 Posts
YEA!!! There you go! I can see that one! POST AWAY!!!

Reactions: Austen

· Premium Member
9,020 Posts
That is a good looking machine. What engine is that? Kinda looks like a Kohler K-series, got one in my WheelHorse! See the coil and that exhaust is neat! Other than rear tires it looks almost original! Just googled the machine and it sure looks like a Case Colt!!
Found a little info that might help you!
http://casecoltingersoll.com/whatyear.php

· Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Nice job on posting the pics! :ThumbUp:

Cool machine!

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.