My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening y’all! Just wondering and thought I’d turn to the experts. I have a 10304 (silver series?) that I picked up for maybe $50. Guy just wanted it out of his shop. Anyway, it’s in excellent shape and runs well. I love how ligh it is and how well it cuts my centipede grass. Unfortunately my yard is tight and the side bagger, I prefer to bag, is really inconvenient. Is there a shroud/bag option for this deck that would go under the handle like a traditional mower? Love how the side bag works, it just doesn’t work well on my yard.

Love to hear thoughts on if this is an option. Especially if someone has one to sell!

Thanks

Dennis

·
Premium Member
351 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Did you get a chance to take a look at the link to the bag kit? I have been in contact with a guy I have purchased from recently and he has a bunch of bags and kits including the 89800 kit. Let me know if you are interested. Bill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did and I think that’s exactly what I need. Also got a pm from another member that seemed good as well. Happy to look at others as well, much appreciated. Unfortunately I’m a little under the weather with this bug going around and just started to get back to normal yesterday so…. Anyway I won’t be mowing anytime soon here so I’d love to see what they have. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts