My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the local Tractor Supply store for an inner tube and came across these guys on display: commercial 21 inch and 25 inchers. Pretty stout looking. Oddly, nether the TSC or Bad Boy website has these listed that I could findso here are links to another site selling them:

Bad Boy 2017 Self-Propelled 21 in.

Bad Boy 2017 Self-Propelled 25 in.=

Interesting to here more on these.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Wow they don't look too bad. Even a Kawasaki on them!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FOUND THE SITE PAGE. Gonna hafta save up a bit! https://www.badboymowers.com/bad-boy-shop/zero-turn-mowers/commercial-grade-push-mower the ones in the store didn't have tags but I guess I should've asked, didn't think of it. The rear wheel drive is interesting, there's a belt cover going to an aluminum case that looks narrow as if there was a chain between the belt pulley and axle, there's also a wire loop there with a H and L so It looks either to be a 2 speed or multi speed with 2 ranges?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And the Exmarks too. I'll take the 25" lol.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That valve-cover guard is a good idea.

My old neighbor's wife whacked a honda OHC engine by trying to mow under a concrete bench ...which dented the valve cover & snapped the timing belt.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Bad boy has moved into the push mower market.... Interesting indeed!

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Administrator
6,218 Posts
They do at that! I never saw a Y-Bravo around here yet, looks like a couple dealers for them about 30 mile away according to their website.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ybravo of Texas is a subsidiary of Engine Warehouse Inc. (EWI). EWI owns controlling interest in Ybravo.com, a California-based company that manufactures 21- and 25-inch commercial walk-behind mowers. Ybravo launched their initial product, the Bravo 21 commercial mower, in the California market in 2009.

·
Registered
25 Posts
They look like re-branded Y-Bravo 21" and 25" mowers that are orange and black instead of silver and black. Anyone else notice this?
I did. The only difference besides color is that the Y bravo's have a Honda (at least, the ones I have seen.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts