My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Pretty sure this is a related issue. I have a Pulsa-prime carb on a BS lawnmower engine. Wouldn't start. I noticed that when I pressed the bulb, gas squirted out of the carb to the left (when I am looking directly at the red bulb). Covered the area of the spurt with my finger, primed three times and it started right up. How do I repair this? Thanks.

· Registered
2 Posts
Glad to hear you got it fixed vaadoo. You're our resident expert on that model primer bulb from now on.:D

KyCats75, hmm, let's see, duct tape?:rolleyes: No, seriously, I'm sure somebody will come along with an answer, or, in case you find the solution to your problem like vaadoo did his, be sure and come back to let us know what it was.
B&S support line says it could be any of three things, including a stuck ball valve, which I assume is the check valve. At this point, a trip to the shop to avoid having to cover the little hole with my finger while I prime it doesn't seem worthwhile.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.