1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as for me,i do,i collect:

ceiling fans
christmas decorations
clocks

here are the few fan pics(i got more fans than that in my whole collection but i don't want to flood my thread with too many pics),i list my favorite ones

p.s. some of yall may know me in tractor forums,i'm under the name "jeremy1" in there :)

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Interesting collection, Jeremy!

In your last picture, behind the larger fan, is that a little (tiny) ceiling fan too?

Mark

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Those are really cool! Antique gears are always interesting to look at it. They look heavy!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Second person I have seen that collects gears. I had a customer that had them all over including a giant one in his backyard.

I collect diecast cars, things that go boom and seemingly tools as I am always buying them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
one of those gears came off from previous owner's mower and he sold it on ebay where i found/bought it back in last summer 2014

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Very different! I haven't seen many like that before. The yellow one reminds me of a turbo. What types of applications do they come from and how do you come across them?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very different! I haven't seen many like that before. The yellow one reminds me of a turbo. What types of applications do they come from and how do you come across them?
yellow one is one of those bounce house blowers i got off ebay last christmas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts