My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, today our art class project, in our free time, was to do.. amongst other things, "A piece of machinery and a cartoon character". This works very well for me, because in English we were to told to do a funny parody involving two different sets of cartoon characters.. 1, I'm working on a story where an LB is mentioned, and 2, it involves cartoon characters! Perfect! It's not done yet, gotta finish the background.. but I couldn't refuse doing a LB!

Throughout the story, the LB runs wild and destroys a good part of a certain town.. hehehe. As for the one with the creepy grin.. thats Yakko Warner in disguise, to those who know him.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well lets see.. we had 'Christine', 'Kill-Dozer' and 'Maximum Overdrive' to name a few.. Why not 'Maximum Smoker-Drive', 'Kill-Boy', or ..Uhh, 'Lawn-Boy'?:sidelaugh

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Very creative! Neat idea! Keep us posted on the progress. :2th:

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
That's the kind of school project that looks like a pain at first, but can be fun if you figure out how it applies to your own interests. :cool

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the kind of school project that looks like a pain at first, but can be fun if you figure out how it applies to your own interests. :cool
HAH! Yeah, but considering drawing is one of my favorite things, along with the stories I write.. hehe, this is nothing. Parodies and references are my favorite things to do. Growing up on "The Three Stooges" and "Animaniacs" can do that to you. :dunno: I'm gonna be doing a few LB's in coming weeks, I never really tried lawnmowers before.. cars, locomotives and tractors though, they're my favorite.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
that came out pretty good. and i do remember yacko warner from, animaniacs, funny you mention it i was just watching the bumbies mom episode, you will understand a lot more jokes watching this as an 18 your old but im not giving them away

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that came out pretty good. and i do remember yacko warner from, animaniacs, funny you mention it i was just watching the bumbies mom episode, you will understand a lot more jokes watching this as an 18 your old but im not giving them away
As a late 16 year old, I know exactly what you mean!:sidelaugh
"G'night, everybody!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts