My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi;
I have been shopping for a corded electric mower for a small lawn.
I choose corded because it is less expensive than cordless, and won't have the problem with replacing the (expensive) batteries a few years from now.
I used a corded electric for many years, so I already have the power outlets outside.

My problem is that no matter where I shop (online) I am unable to find a mower that doesn't have negative reviews.
I might chalk up those poor reviews to a handful of dissatisfied owners, but I don't think that's the case, as most of the negative reviews indicate the same problem that is plaguing all consumer goods: Cheaply made, and no QC. A high rate of failure and poor customer service.

I don't want to be stuck with a mower that doesn't work, or works poorly, and the frustration of bad customer service.
I also don't want to spend $$$ on a mower. My max budget is $300. Considering the small lawn, I might even consider hiring a landscaper to cut the lawn every couple of weeks if I am unable to find a worthwhile electric mower to purchase.

Thanks for your help
Ultrarunner

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lowe's Kobalt.
it's going to be Impossible to find a mower with no negative reviews, millions are made, and a few of them are going to have defects.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts