My Lawnmower Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
I bet that beard has a little gray in it now!!!!
More like closing in on 50% white on the front and 80% on the sides. It's also spreading up to the roof. :D But that's Ok. It adds character. ;)

Here's a perfect example of that. I'll bet there is all sorts of character hidden under that ball cap. :D

More like closing in on 50% white on the front and 80% on the sides. It's also spreading up to the roof. :D But that's Ok. It adds character. ;)

Here's a perfect example of that. I'll bet there is all sorts of character hidden under that ball cap. :D

You mean you have something left on top, betcha that cigar guy does :eek: I know that I do not have much left up on top but what I have is still 90% is still natural color, and no not gray.. :p:p:p

YEEHAHHHH I won the race, going backwards that is. I have been balding for the last ten years and I still have a little fuzz left on top.....:D

I once heard a saying that attempted to explain mens' frequent baldness like this:

"Women can't grow beards, because of the intense activity of the chin; Men become bald from intense activity of the brain"
I must not be doing enough thinking then.

Don't get too concerned;) I think baldness actually has to do with what a person has in his genes, because, if the pictures I saw were correct, Thomas Edison was not bald, and he did a LOT of thinking!:)
True Edison did a lot of thinking.
I must have good hair genes because my hair is down to the middle of my back.:D

Still growing here in N.W. Ct., I mowed last Monday. After this "Sandy" is over I'll have to wait until it drys out to go over it again. No snow in any forcast yet, and only 2 frosts so far. I like mowing the lawn but I'm ready for the snowblower anytime........:)

Nice to see this thread has been revived. :)

Now that it has gone back to rainy weather everyday, the grass has started to perk up a bit again a little bit. I suspect that I'll probably do one more 'clean up' mowing before the end of the year after all the leaves fall and I get them cleared off of the yard.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Grass has slowed down some now although the my blue grass keeps growing some even with the colder weather. I'm mainly in leaf mulch mode now. Only time I pickup any leaves is to put them on the garden. The mulch kit on the Deere does a great job which is good as the city will no longer pick them up from the curb without being in bags and we are not allowed to burn them.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.