·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Seems fun, but I do not need ANOTHER hobby/money pit :sidelaugh

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No kidding. I got off on one of those youtube tangents and looked at a bunch of them that had souped up twins on them. Good golly, they're like modified dirt track race cars! But boy, it sure would be fun to try.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I can spend hours on you tube, a simple search for working on something leads to 18 wheelers doing burn outs and drag racing to people farting on the news and you think ..... HOW DID I GET HERE??!!??

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
It definitely looks like a lot of fun but there is no way I can get that past my wife....er....uh, I mean, uh justify it to myself, yea, thats what I mean!
:bag:

·
Premium Member
7,359 Posts
And check the sound of this twin!
Now that actually sounds, really, pretty good!

If I was listening to the video and didn't already know what kind of machine it was, I would guess the sound was coming from a smaller displacement, modified, v-twin motorcycle. It sounds nothing at all like the engine does stock!

I can spend hours on you tube, a simple search for working on something leads to 18 wheelers doing burn outs and drag racing to people farting on the news and you think ..... HOW DID I GET HERE??!!??
I hear you there.

·
Administrator
6,270 Posts
Great sound with those fancy headers but made my back hurt watching the guys bouncing around. :D

I'd probably do better with a pulling tractor. Slower speed and shorter duration of the bouncing.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
We go and watch it every year at the local county fair, Un-fortunately, Where I live You cant own a lawn tractor... And if you could, there's no point, The lots are too small....

Just one of the many Joys of living in the suburbs.

Also I can 100% agree, Youtube Is a real time waster!

-Stan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.