My Lawnmower Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
6,223 Posts
Well now that is neat!

Have they had that section up for long? I don't think I ever found it before. :confused:

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Have they had that section up for long? I don't think I ever found it before. :confused:
I never knew about it either.

·
Premium Member
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It always seemed sort of hard to find when going to the Briggs site. Always seemed to have to kind of poke around to get there, so I saved the direct link to my favorites a long time ago. Even then, you can't just put your engine number in the blank, you have to scroll down the page a bit and look for yours among a few groups of engines, then to yours specifically. Once you find it, you can look at it, but can't down load it, or at least I can't on my computer, but I can open them in my "open in preiview", and from there I can print them. Briggs says they'll send you a pdf, upon request, if they have it. Never tried it myself, but I'm going to guess it's through here:
Frequently Asked Questions | Customer Support | Briggs & Stratton

·
Administrator
6,223 Posts
I'm seeing a save option at least for this one when I hover over the bottom of it in Firefox.

·
Premium Member
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well son of a gun! I found that sort of option on mine too! Just had to go find where it went on the computer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts