My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my very good friend called me out on this. I had no idea at time what the heck he was talking about! After finding out what a good cause it is, I donated first, then did the dunk tonight!
Called you guys out on video if we all donated some , a lot of good would happen!!
If you did it already, GREAT!
If not ,please think about it! :howdy:

Reactions: Austen

·
Registered
507 Posts
Already did it...using the bucket on the Kubota.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Good for you!

Looked cold!!

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL Put it this way, I took a hot shower RIGHT after video was off!! I WAS COLD!!!!
Think my friend and dad liked getting /seeing me get wet too much!! Know pops seems to point hose at me all the time!! :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
It was definitely cold...we filled the bucket on the Kubota with as much water as it would take, at least 30 gallons, and 4 bags of ice.

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
motor, you got to do it then!!! As new mod, it is your duty to show example!! ;) :sidelaugh :howdy::dunno::bag::sorry:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YAY!! You can post on YouTube and ad link. That is how I do it!

·
Administrator
7,693 Posts
Well, as luck would have it, my swim coach is going to have the team do it at practice, and then challenge another local team to do it. So, I'll do it tomorrow and see if I can get a vid. (Hopefully I can do it with just me on camera, because I don't want to post a video with other people's kids in it) :scratch:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know I was cold!! I think you did great motor!! :)

Reactions: motorhead12

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Good for you, Motor!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts