My Lawnmower Forum banner

Another Build Project

2K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Austen 
#1 ·
Rather than copy and paste over here, I figure a link to the thread over at MTF would be better. :dunno:

I've been dabbling with building wooden toys for my kids since 05'. There are a few threads over at MTF of some of them. This one is about the new toy box I'm building for my youngest daughter. I just finished a desk for my Oldest a week or so ago, so now it's her turn.

A Christmas Gift, Going to Build a Toy Box For My Little Girl - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information

The desk:

Building a desk - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information

Take care....

#3 ·
Nice work! I like the kids project a lot. Very creative and she'll love it. :ThumbUp:

You have some great carpentry skills!

#9 ·
Hope you share photos of the day you give it to your daughter too.

#14 ·
That space in the man cave is where Wifey's car is usually parked Ellis, it spent it's first night out in the driveway overnight. Luckily it was a mild night and no frost to scrape. I have to get the box moved into the back and out of sight of the little lady! Lol

I gotta get that 116 moved outside under a cover at some point, I do need the space to putter on a couple other projects this winter.

#17 ·
Thanks MH!

Nice work and you've got some cool projects!
Thanks Austen! Yes, I have lots of projects, limited by time, funding and ambition ( or lack of ). The story of most everyone's life! Lol

I hope to finish the toy box up very soon, I want it done and so I don't have to worry about it. Still have a lot to do before the big day arrives!

#16 ·
Nice work and you've got some cool projects!

#19 ·
It came out cute Mike!! Your daughter looks happy!

Reactions: BOSOX
#23 ·
Let's not get crazy Mark!

I just give it a try and see how it goes. I've got a decent collection of tools now and I borrow a few others from my FIL if need be.

I'll trade you my meager woodworking skills for your paint and auto body talents! :)

#24 ·
It came out wonderful! Nice work!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.