My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather than copy and paste over here, I figure a link to the thread over at MTF would be better. :dunno:

I've been dabbling with building wooden toys for my kids since 05'. There are a few threads over at MTF of some of them. This one is about the new toy box I'm building for my youngest daughter. I just finished a desk for my Oldest a week or so ago, so now it's her turn.

A Christmas Gift, Going to Build a Toy Box For My Little Girl - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information

The desk:

Building a desk - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information

Take care....

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Nice work! I like the kids project a lot. Very creative and she'll love it. :ThumbUp:

You have some great carpentry skills!

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Looks like a fun project. I kind of like the pink elephant idea.:) It'll be fun to see it when you're done. Hope you share photos of the day you give it to your daughter too.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Hope you share photos of the day you give it to your daughter too.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The sled was a store bought item Mark, was my wife's late Gramma's. It's in for repairs, not sure how it got broken last holiday season. I forgot about it so yesterday was as good a time as any to get it fixed up.:2th:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That space in the man cave is where Wifey's car is usually parked Ellis, it spent it's first night out in the driveway overnight. Luckily it was a mild night and no frost to scrape. I have to get the box moved into the back and out of sight of the little lady! Lol

I gotta get that 116 moved outside under a cover at some point, I do need the space to putter on a couple other projects this winter.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Nice work and you've got some cool projects!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice work, man! It's coming along great! :cool
Thanks MH!

Nice work and you've got some cool projects!
Thanks Austen! Yes, I have lots of projects, limited by time, funding and ambition ( or lack of ). The story of most everyone's life! Lol

I hope to finish the toy box up very soon, I want it done and so I don't have to worry about it. Still have a lot to do before the big day arrives!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here it is, came out pretty well. The top isn't on permanent because I'm not sure where it'll be placed in the room and which way the lid will be opened. Merry Christmas folks!

Strange, the flash made funny smoke shadows on the paint. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
It came out cute Mike!! Your daughter looks happy!

Reactions: BOSOX
1 - 20 of 24 Posts