My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, the son of the founder of The Eddleman Cycle and Machine Co. is giving me the opportunity to purchase what is possibly the only Eddleman riding mower in existence. Since I am probably the only one around who is really into the Eddlemans, this would be a great addition to my collection. For an older mower, it won't be cheap, but I have seen some go higher. So when we go for that next project, do we think about possible resale, or how bad do we want it for ourselves? :dunno: P.S. Next I gotta find an Eddleman go-kart. :2th:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
:ditto: Try to get some kind of paperwork and pics with the owner/son. May help with the value down the road. Sounds like a neat opportunity.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
So when we go for that next project, do we think about possible resale, or how bad do we want it for ourselves?
Usually when I purchase something like that I normally don't plan to sell it.

Keep us updated, sounds exciting and hope it works out for you. :ThumbUp:

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
:ditto: Try to get some kind of paperwork and pics with the owner/son. May help with the value down the road. Sounds like a neat opportunity.
:ditto: Something signed by him for verification that it is the one and only in existence. :cool

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check my post Eddleman Riding Mower

1 - 7 of 7 Posts