My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Courtney ask if I would build her a shadow box coffee table.
She wanted it to look rustic western.So I used western cedar wood. Her plan is to display rodeo belt buckles that her fiancee has won over the years. Well, I will do anything in the world for her!
I explained that I have never done that before but I would try. Her are some pics, its very stout and it got heavy.
I framed it with two-by fours, there are 24 horse shoes on the legs. I hope it looks good in there home.

·
Administrator
6,228 Posts
Looks good Doc! :bravo:

You know you could also hang a branding iron on each side and some boot spurs or rope on the ends. ;)

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good Doc! :bravo:

You know you could also hang a branding iron on each side and some boot spurs or rope on the ends. ;)
branding iron is a good idea, I suggested to Court about a rope laying around the inside of the shadow box.
Thanks Mark

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you may have found your new career for retirement! ;) Nice work Doc.
:sidelaugh Im hoping this doesn't catch on to strong with all my kids! that would switch from a retirement career to a nonprofit organization.:help:

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
:) From a shadow box coffee table to a room addition to a garage with a mother-in-laws suite! :ROFL

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
X2!! Bruce might be jinxing you!!

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A couple more pics, we delivered the shadow box to Courtney yesterday, last night we attended a Ranch Rodeo where her and Drew involved with. We all clearly seen that Court was VERY happy, Guess what! He proposed and she said yes!!! OMGosh , Life is absolutely GREAT.

·
Premium Member
9,015 Posts
Congrates on the great news and great job on box!!

Reactions: DrBailey
1 - 12 of 12 Posts