My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back on june 13th I picked up this 1974 honda XL 70, a friend an I were going to get it running. I remembered he had a CT 70 that he installed a lifan 125 motor in and a stock CT 70 so I went over and rode both of them then decided I wanted a lifan 125 motor for my XL 70. after ordering the motor and a few other parts I needed to get it going I got some bad news from my buddy, he had to go in for surgery then on july 16th I broke my foot. with both of up being gimped up things came to a crawl but on august 1st we got the motor in the frame. my buddy's pretty much recovered so he's going to finish thing up for me, I've got 4 - 6 more weeks in the boot. my neighbors been doing all the yard work so I haven't had to do yard work

Attachments

· Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool little bike but sorry to hear your in a boot for so long. That sure messed up your summer riding schedule I'm sure.
won't be out of the boot until 9/16 and yes it has messed up my summer riding schedule but it has given me and JW plenty of time to work on the XL 70. we got new tires, tubes, brakes, and carb installed. we reinstalled the brake pedal, stator cover, and chain guard, sorry no pic's I think i'm at the limit for free uploads

· Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
took mom to pay bills Tuesday but pretty much took a break from getting the XL 70 back together, i'll get over to JW's tomorrow and get some work done

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.