My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Cool, I have one of those Silver Series. it's in a holding pattern though... That will be an easy room/shop to keep warm/cool with those insulated panels. You have specific plans for that room?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just storage for the power equipment. I'm trying to get the pole barn cleaned out to get the car in. I'm going to try to seal up the toy box to keep the critters out, mice love to build nests under engine shrouds, I learned that the hard way. Plus I needed to have a secure place as that's a little ways away from the house and we've had stuff "walk" out of there.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The "Kaczmareks" is my father in law, he was going to put a shop up here when he was still here. He poured the pad about 20yrs or so ago. His brother used to say that he could put a windshield wiper on a mosquitos butt and make it work.....I think he could have!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
That's going to make a fine shed for the OPE. Fine looking commercial Lawn Boy you have. I've always liked that Lawn Boy green and orange color combination.

·
Administrator
7,359 Posts
Cool machine, thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so I got the new Silver all cleaned up, new fuel and primer hose and bulb. Put it all back together, put some gas in tank and get ready to fire it up. Then I see fuel pouring all over the deck! Is this the model that had the leaky tanks? Is there a fix for it or should I try to find a replacement? Also, when I did pull the rope it seemed like it pulled really hard but turned pretty easily with the plug out. Any ideas on that one? As always, thanks for all the help on here. Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts