My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Administrator
6,319 Posts
;) Farm gator patrol from the air. Now we know how that one in your photo ended up looking like it did. Aerial attack! :ROFL

That is a great view for an office window and the best part is does not stay the same all day long. :cool

That's one thing I like about being out on the road running service is seeing the country side. Anymore I about climb the walls on days that I am stuck inside.

· Administrator
6,319 Posts
This is my ground locked mobile office. Excuse the dirty windshield and poor quality iPod photos. Looking like winter around here now with a lot of trees done shedding leaves and corn and other filed crops harvested.

· Administrator
6,319 Posts
I took these of early fall leaves back in 2007 with my good digital camera from the Mt. Pleasant at a city park. Wind was gusting near 40 mph and I had my arms braced on the railing to keep them steady. Surprised how well most of them turned out. More at the link to my website below:

Rising Park - Lancaster, Ohio USA - October 2007

This year it was so dry that some trees went from green to brown here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.