My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hear if there is going to be updated HRR or HRX mowers? Not sure if they release in fall or spring. Also does the newest HRR216 rear discharge like the HRX models?

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
I'm not sure right off the bat but there are a couple of pretty sharp HONDA guys here that can probably tell you.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Anyone hear if there is going to be updated HRR or HRX mowers? Not sure if they release in fall or spring. Also does the newest HRR216 rear discharge like the HRX models?
• All current models of the HRR-series have rear-discharge. Like the HRX, the rear door is deeper, allowing clippings to drop down from the back.

• As far as other updates go, I can tell you Honda is always looking to improve the mower line-up. Sometimes it's just a minor change (like the rear-discharge on the HRR) and sometimes there are all new models. Like most mower companies, Honda tends to release new models after inventories of older ones are sold first. Under ideal conditions, this would happen at the end of mowing season, but that's not always the case.

• Who knows? Some "spy shots" might show up here sometimes. :bag:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to buy this past spring but now it will wait until coming spring.

I really like the rear discharge. Alot less mess. Not sure about if it will be a HRX or HRR though. The HRR with roto stop seems to be a good value for me. Maybe Honda could put the same blades as the HRX has and a wash out port.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts