My Lawnmower Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is on a DR Trimmer mower 2000 year it runs for maybe 10 to 15 minutes and then dies and it seems like it really hot. I haven't check gas cap see if it's pulling a vacuum. I really believe it's running hot after it stops you can see could it be a valve.
Model Type - Code
122802 - 1752 - B(D)7 - 000731157
Font Artifact Metal Close-up Art
Motor vehicle Light Green Automotive tire Plant
This set up in a pasture for over five years and I was very excite I got it running.. Just wanted y'all to see if y'all might know.
ed the

·
Registered
85 Posts
this is on a DR Trimmer mower 2000 year it runs for maybe 10 to 15 minutes and then dies and it seems like it really hot. I haven't check gas cap see if it's pulling a vacuum. I really believe it's running hot after it stops you can see could it be a valve.
Model Type - Code
122802 - 1752 - B(D)7 - 000731157
View attachment 62070 View attachment 62071 This set up in a pasture for over five years and I was very excite I got it running.. Just wanted y'all to see if y'all might know.
View attachment 62070 View attachment 62071 ed the
Is there a strong spark when it dies? I once had a string trimmer that was heavily used, and hard to restart. I replaced the coil (not very expensive), and that resolved it. I think a failing coil could cut out when it is hot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a strong spark when it dies? I once had a string trimmer that was heavily used, and hard to restart. I replaced the coil (not very expensive), and that resolved it. I think a failing coil could cut out when it is hot.
I'll check that out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts