1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
I suppose we can let it slide... this time ;)
Let us know when it's sold though so we can remove it :2th:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Five, thanks I didn't want to be rude, just trying to get it out there ya know;)

I will let you know when it is sold. I have it as a no reserve so it will get sold. Hopefully to a good home. Its a cool mower.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I recently got an offer for one of these in response to my Craigslist posting.. So they cant be That rare.. Can they?

I hear these aren't true Bicentennial Machines.. Just Red White and Blue..

This is a Bicentennial right?

-Stan

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is neither. That is the liberty. They are rare as well. I have 3 of them right now;) 2 good ones and one really for parts. But yes if you can grab it do. They are quite rare as well.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the buyer has not paid for the item. And now he won't email me back. Its been about a week. I have already given him 16 days to pay!!! So I guess I will have to get it back up for sale. Oh the joys of eBay.

Why can't people simply treat others they way they want to be treated.
A wise man once said "Love your neighbor as yourself..."

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Well the buyer has not paid for the item. And now he won't email me back. Its been about a week. I have already given him 16 days to pay!!! So I guess I will have to get it back up for sale. Oh the joys of eBay.

Why can't people simply treat others they way they want to be treated.
A wise man once said "Love your neighbor as yourself..."
I find craigslist to be a much better bet.. I never trust Ebay myself.. but that's just me.

-Stan

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do too! CL is easier, you get the cash and sell the item. With this mower CL won't get me much of an asking price. With these rare lawnboys, eBay is the place to sell for sure. OH well ya win some and loose some. It will be going back up for sale!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Yeah.. Although, These stars and stripes don't seem to be that rare.. at least in my neck of the woods... I've had 4 so far this year on my craigslist wanted ad and all for under $250.. If I wanted one.. I could have scored!

-Stan

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just an update, this mower sold. And they buyer actually paid for it! Nice;) Up next is a few International harvesters and some Liberty's

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Just an update, this mower sold. And they buyer actually paid for it! Nice;) Up next is a few International harvesters and some Liberty's
Congrats on both counts, Wolfy :cool

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! Yeah I was happy about it. It didn't bring much money but they guy was nice for sure. Glad it went to a good home!

Hopefully the IH will sell quick as well. Next will be a few liberty's.

Can ya tell I'm trying to get my garage space back;)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! It did end up selling! Went to a super nice guy in CA. He should be getting it tomorrow or Thursday!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts