Man what a sweet push mower!!!!!!! - Page 2 - Lawn Mower Forums : Lawnmower Reviews, Repair, Pricing and Discussion Forum
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-06-2015, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
LOL would not waste fuel to get that one!

John Deere LX172 bagger
John Deere 180
1997 John Deere 345
1967 Sears Suburban SS10
1971 Bolens 1256
1972 Ford LGT145 plow tractor
1972 Sears Custom 8M Tow tractor
Craftsman 9HP snow blower
Honda HRB215SDA mower
Change is the normal with my tractor list!
John 3:16 Psalm 28:7 1 Corinthians 15:57
"Complain and remain, praise and be raised! "

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,050 Posts
I couldn't resist. So I replied to the ad asking how long ago the mower was used and they said................

wait for it..........................

You're not gonna want to miss this one......

up until a few months ago.

Thing is, it doesn't get like that overnight..

Quote:
Hmm, I pay him 10 bucks to haul off something that was seriously neglected and I can't even have the wheels?......
:ROFL

I think you're expecting too much here!

Quote:
You have to think how neglected the engine was, looks like the whole thing sat under salt water
It does look like it was almost intentionally made that way, doesn't it.....
Homeowner must've lived right next to the ocean.

Quote:
I'd be afraid the engine would come off what is left of the deck while pulling the starter rope and would fire just as the two separated and it would helicopter itself out of control.
Quote:

I'd be afraid the engine would come off what is left of the deck while pulling the starter rope and would fire just as the two separated and it would helicopter itself out of control.
I was thinking the same thing! You couldn't pay me to use it.

Quote:
Can't use it for mulching anymore, I'd pass.
You didn't learn about the new "deck-less" feature design that prevents grass from clumping up on the bottom of the mowing deck? This is the new age! Check out the new and improved benefits from the "deck-less" design that is making its way into all lawnmower manufactures.

Class is in session:

1. Gone are the days of having to clean out clumped grass from the bottom of your mowing deck- because there is none.

2. You can sharpen the blade from any angle while it is still attached to the engine! Convenience at its finest!

3. Bagging is a null attribute.

4. Not only does the exposed blade act as a "fan" to the operator and cool him off on hot days while he's mowing, but also provides additional engine cooling! This maintains more efficient power when you're mowing tall grass and decreases the rate of oil viscosity breakdown.

5. You can always check the condition of your blade from the extra large "inspection ports" to keep a close eye on its condition.

6. You can see what your blade is cutting in real time so that you can potentially avoid a sheared flywheel key before a root or rock hits it.

7. The "open" design can be used as a small chipper. Last night's windy storm make a mess in your yard? No problem! Feed those small tree branches in from the top and voila, gone in seconds. *Safety goggles are strongly advised if machine will be used as a chipper.*
bwdbrn1, Mark / Ohio, wh55 and 4 others like this.

"We donít look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever." - 2 Corinthians 4:18 1958 Eclipse 32" Speedway l Restored Eclipse Sulky l 1947 Jacobsen 26" Lawn King Jacobsen 36-A Sulky Restored 1949 Jacobsen 20" Lawn Queen l Honda HRB215 l 1977 Economy Tractor l 1971 Bolens 1886-01

Last edited by Austen; 09-07-2015 at 03:04 AM.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,236 Times in 1,141 Posts
HAHAHAHA! You're a genius, Austen! This is how you're gonna make your first million!
Austen and Ericjr16 like this.

The Following User Says Thank You to motorhead12 For This Useful Post:
Austen (09-07-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-07-2015, 11:00 PM
Administrator

Garage
I knew I was way past due to clean and sterilize the admin coffee maker. But I did not realize just how bad it must be getting until I read Austen's last post. Must be a toadstool growing in there someplace. :ROFL

Mark - 2002 John Deere LT150H

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-07-2015, 11:21 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,050 Posts
Talking

"We donít look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever." - 2 Corinthians 4:18 1958 Eclipse 32" Speedway l Restored Eclipse Sulky l 1947 Jacobsen 26" Lawn King Jacobsen 36-A Sulky Restored 1949 Jacobsen 20" Lawn Queen l Honda HRB215 l 1977 Economy Tractor l 1971 Bolens 1886-01
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 05:58 AM

Thanked 1,086 Times in 807 Posts
Kind of a reverse Hover Mower. The upwards tilt at the end of the blades help keep the mower down to insure a cleaner, more uniform cut.
motorhead12 and Grunt like this.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Thanked 1,236 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwdbrn1 View Post
Kind of a reverse Hover Mower. The upwards tilt at the end of the blades help keep the mower down to insure a cleaner, more uniform cut.
Kind of like an aero package on a Vette!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lawn Mower Forums : Lawnmower Reviews, Repair, Pricing and Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page