My Lawnmower Forum banner

MLF At The Movies: The Place To Find Our Machines In Action!

18K views 58 replies 16 participants last post by  dtgia1987 
#1 · (Edited)
The Lawnmower # Media # Wonder Thread!!

Find a cool YouTube clip of something OPE related and didn't know where to share it? Perhaps created some footage of your own and want a little exposure? Post it here!

The Rules? The general theme must be related to outdoor power equipment and contain no profanity, nudity, self-help or weight loss testimonials.- :sorry:
Directions: When sharing a video, click on "share" then copy the highlighted link and paste it into your post. If the action doesn't begin until a while in and want to bypass anything non-relevant, you can pause the video at whatever interval and then share the video like you would normally and it will begin at the paused section where you left off.

To get the ball rolling, yesterday I came across this awesome tracked miniature version of a Cat Challenger working a garden.

See less See more
1 2
#3 ·
#50 ·
My channel has all our videos of the rebuilds and some nature shots( Sorry about that Austen! )
Eric's small tractor restoration - YouTube
You just gave me a new resource to go to! :ThumbUp: I really enjoy the rebuilds and write-ups you do on here..... But they're brought even more to life when I get to see the videos! I especially like the Cubs.... They've got a special place in my heart :2th: Thanks for sharing.... :cool

#5 ·
Nope, you sure don't but wouldn't it be neat if you did?

It looks like she had a good time though. :2th:

#6 ·
3 Videos of the Snapper YT12 when I first got it running after 3 years of sitting

Put-Put-Sputter-Bang-Pow (as my friend called it) Murry

Some dude on a zero turn mowing down tall grass

#7 ·
Good stuff guys!! :ThumbUp:

#9 · (Edited)
Sure sounds like you guys have your tractors tuned up and running nicely. Except for the chitty chitty bang bang Murray, that is. Thanks for the videos of them in action.

Now here's something a bit different. Masport Crossjet. It even has LED driving lights! Interesting concept. USA engine, but not available here in the U.S. and short on accessories.

#13 ·
Sure sounds like you guys have your tractors tuned up and running nicely. Except for the chitty chitty bang bang Murray, that is. Thanks for the videos of them in action.

Now here's something a bit different. Masport Crossjet. It even has LED driving lights! Interesting concept. USA engine, but not available here in the U.S. and short on accessories.

Masport Crossjet Ride-On Mowers - YouTube
That's a cool machine! With such a long wheelbase it has to be pretty stable.

#11 · (Edited)
Nice tiretrx!! I always wanted a small FEL! Someday maybe!
Pocket, nice old machine that Gravely!!

Reactions: Pocketraisins
#12 ·
Great video, Ellis! It looks like you were having fun. :ThumbUp:

#14 ·
14 grand for a 36" mower seems like a pretty "stable" price too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 · (Edited)
This guy has some good "rolling CB interviews" on customized big rigs and their drivers sharing a little about the trucks and what they use them for.

It's like watching the "There Goes a..." series with Dave Hood all over again for me. :sidelaugh

#18 ·
SWEET Rigs!! My neighbor drives for living. Think he switched companies. I heard a sweet loud rig on highway, blows his horn a lot by their house, turns onto our road! He stayed by firehouse, I could hear him rev up and jack some!! NICE!!!

#19 ·
Here are some action shots of the Suburban tractors! My use of snow blower was badly shot with me trying to drive and shoot!!

Reactions: Mark / Ohio
#20 ·
Great footage!

#21 ·
Thanks Austen!! Finally got the long requested video of them!!! :)

#23 ·
Thanks Bruce! Been meaning to shoot one! Finally saw my shot and remembered! This is for the MTF guys as I had concerns on the ability of the snow blower on ST12, thought it should go further!
Found out that the engine was underpowered due to carb acting weird, half choke required. Today it was fine not choke! It was 20% so it passed the cold start this time. I really need chains! My SS10 is a tank in moving!

#25 ·
Thought you would like Kori!!

#26 ·
#27 ·
Thankfully they got out!

#29 ·
Thank God!! Must have been scary feeling having it give way!! :(

Thanks Smitty, you could always put the decks on my old girls for a summer workout!! ;) :sidelaugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.