My Lawnmower Forum banner

What model is my Ariens?

7K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  toomanytoys 
#1 ·
I acquired an old Ariens riding mower with "5-8 Gear" on the hood. The mower has been repainted at least once. I cannot find any other identification on the mower and I've looked everywhere as recommended by the Ariens website. Even though the unit has been siting outside for 2 or 3 years, I managed to get it running. I would now like to order a few parts and manual for it but I need numbers. Does anyone have any idea what Ariens model # this is? Photos are below:Thanks in advance.

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the site!

Hmm, it looks like the pictures aren't showing up.

Does it look similar to the one pictured below, albeit, not a Hydro?

#3 · (Edited)

Attachments

#4 ·
Yes, it looks like the photo posted by Austen, except mine looks much more "weathered" and mine is missing that big scoopy thing on the front! And thanks Mark/Ohio for getting the photos for me. Someday I'll learn how to get photos into my posts. And thanks also for the links on the manuals. I downloaded the Owner's Manual but the Service Manual only came up blank and it's the one I wanted. Any other suggestions for getting a Service Manual online?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.